Monday, December 6, 2010

Ladoo recipe from Gud

Happy Winter with lot FUN!!
One of the blog friend Harsha ask me about the recipe of ladoo from GUD…
This is for you HARSHA.

We make this type ladoo in winter from leftover rotis. This is very good in winter and very easy to make with 2-3 minutes. Good lunch-box for kids in winter.

Ingredients:

4 leftover rotis

3-4 tbsp ghee

1\4 cup Gud

Method:

Step 1: Breaks the roti into small pieces otherwise crush into mixture. (I taken 4 rotis)

Step 2: Take a pan and heat the 3-4 tbsp ghee in law flame.

Step 3: Add ¼-cup gud and in ghee.

Step 4: Melt the gud in ghee in law flame and take care of that gud color is not change while that.

Step 5: when gud melt properly then add crush roti mixer in it.

Step 6: Turn off the flame. Take out the soggy mixer.

Step 7: Given shape of ladoo with hands otherwise press in bowl and given the shape as you like.

If you like to make the laddo from gud in another wayJust click here and in this process I use sugar. You use Gud instead of sugar and makes very good ladoo with dry fruit and coconut then it is best for health.

For My friend…




13 comments:

Gayu said...

Looks very good Kajal..Very easy and healthy too..

Gayu
http://ensamayalarangam.blogspot.com

Ms.Chitchat said...

Interesting recipe, new to me. Would definitely give a try.

Sayantani Mahapatra Mudi said...

Hi Kajal, came here from bharathy's blog. these Gud ke laddu looks incredibly good. love to have them in winter.
Just thought of informing you that we have again started the Arusuvai Friendship chain. You were a part of this last time if you are still interested in taking part please see this http://ahomemakersdiary.blogspot.com/2010/11/arusuvai-friendship-chain-another.html

amit said...

Hi Kajal,

I have browsed through most of your blog in just last few days :) and I am truly amazed by the list of talents you have .. including photography :). Although I don’t believe I can do justice to your recipes with my cooking skills, but I will certainly try some of them after I reach back US.

Your message at the end of this post is as sweet as the ladoo recipe itself!

-Amit

Mina Joshi said...

I love ladoos made from left over chappatis and gud. My mum always used to make these when I was small.

Sayantani Mahapatra Mudi said...

Thanks for your quick response and being a part again Kajal. will soon let you know whom you have to send the package. please send me your email id at
ahomemakersdiary@yahoo.in

AJ said...

Wonderful!!

cyril said...

Hi Kajal,
Reminds me of my school days when mom used to make it but she used to make it a bit different way :)
Thanks a ton for posting these wonderful recipes I have bookmarked your website so that I can browse your blogs till the end of my breath for these breathtaking recipes!

Kajal said...

Hi Amit,

Nice to see your comments for my blog. I am glad that you like my blog. I would really like if you try out my receipe and let me know how does it turn out.

Kajal

Unknown said...

hello kajal...mane tamari badhi rasoi bahu game che ....ane hu joyne banavu pan chu.....tame thodi bahot gujrati rasoi add karo ne .....mane lasan nu kachu kevi rite banavay te batao ne..

Sarah Jones said...

Hi!
I appreciate your blog writing!
We are a Sweden based social media company and have clients in India as well as in Europe. I am looking for blog writers to be members of Spot and Tell in India.
Our members get an opportunity to stay in hotels, retreat and spa, attend food and wine tasting events for free and write about it on web and share feedback. Their blogs are linked to our European and Indian websites.
Check out our current contest: http://in.spotandtell.com

If you would like to know more or be a membrer and attend our events in India, please reply to me at sarah@spotandtell.se
Looking forward for your reply,
Sarah Jones

dreamcatcher said...

Hi Kajal,
I came across your blog when I was surfing the net. I am a South Indian who spent several years in Vadodara as a young girl and fell in love with Gujarati cuisine. Now I am newly married and feel so excited to try out all the delicious looking recipes and impress my husband ;).
Thanks to you:-)

Saranya said...

Hi kajal...,you've got a superb blog with step wise pictures..really appreciable.Thanks for your efforts...well done...keep cooking and posting ever:)