Ingredients To boil :
1\2-cup chopped cabbage
1\2-cup chopped brinjal
1\2-cup chopped cauliflower
1\2-cup chopped potatoes
1\4-cup chopped carrot
1\4-cup green peas
1\4-cup chana dal(split Bengal gram)
3-cup chopped palak(Spinach)
1\2-cup tomatoes cut into cubes,
1\2-cup onion cut into small pieces,
2-3 green chillies,
2-tsp cumin-coriander powder
1-tsp red chilli powder
4-tsp lemon juice
1-tsp ginger juice(optional)
1\2-tsp mustard seeds
salt to taste
coriander leaves to garnish
1. soak chana dal for 1\2 hour.
2. Pressure cook all ingredients to boiled until they are soft and mushy.
3. Using hand blender smash it and keep aside.It is look green mixture because of spinach.
3. In a Kadhai heat 2 tsp oil and add Mustard seeds,add cumin seeds.
4. Next add green chilli and onion, cook until onion turns brown and add tomatoes to it.
5. Cook for a while and add smashed green mixture to it.
6. Add little water if dal is too thick and cook until it comes to boil.
7. Add turmeric powder,red chilli powder,cumin-coriander power and salt.
8. Then add lemon juice and ginger juice and mix well.
9. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with rice or can be served hot with roti too.
Submitting this to VKN for his Noble cause of FAHC campaign.