2 orange slices,
4-tbsp sugar powder. Method:
Step 1: Wash the strawberries and cut off the tops.
Step 2: Take half of the strawberries and cut in to long pieces. Also take half part slices of orange and remove white cover and seeds and cut into small-sized pieces.
Step 3: Grind remaining half portion of strawberries and orange slices.
Step 4: Take a bowl and put orange pieces and add sugar powder.
Step 5: Then put strawberries pieces and add sugar powder.
Step 6: Than add strawberry and orange juice.
Step 7: Mix and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Step 8: Serve in chilled glass cups.
· An excellent source of vitamin C.
· Contain folate and potassium.
· Low in calories and high in fiber.
· Provide anticancer bioflavonoids.
· Provoke allergies in many people.
· Contain oxalic acid, which reduces mineral absorption and may aggravate kidney and bladder stones.